News & Events
August 25, 2020
COVID 19 Info and Updates
(updated August 27)
- The Learning Centre is open on Wednesday, September 2nd, and Thursday, September 3rd – by appointment only. Please call or email in advance to set up a time.
- Teachers are back at work on Tuesday, September 8th
- Learning offerings in the fall will include outdoor activities, online workshops for students and parents, personalized learning plans, access to learning resources, and thematic family projects.
- We are currently accepting applications for new students. Please follow the new guidelines laid out in the registration page.
- Due to the high volume of new applications, our program may reach capacity. All new applications must be submitted via the School District’s website by 4pm on August 31st. If application numbers exceed our newly increased capacity, a random draw will be completed.
- Access to the Learning Centre continues to be restricted. If your family requires access to resources or personal items, please contact your Learning Consultant directly and we will schedule a time for you to come by.
- Student Learning Plan meetings will occur throughout September. Your Learning Consultant will contact you for an appointment.